23 March 2012

Sleeping!

The little bean is finally weened!  I am starting to finally get some sleep.  I am starting to realize how little I was actually getting and the impact that a lack of sleep can have.

Dreams are making a reappearance in my sleep again.  Apparently I was getting so little sleep I wasn't actually getting to the r.e.m. cycle of sleep.  It reminds me of a Star Trek Next Generation episode where the entire ship wasn't getting r.e.m. sleep and they were all going crazy and were going to die.  I have felt like that for almost two years.  My short term memory has been severely affected by sleep loss.  I could hardly recall what someone told me an hour ago yet alone yesterday.

I'm feeling the spring fever now.   Nesting and cleaning out the apartment.

It's a great feeling to be productive again.

No comments: